Παρασκευή 11 Δεκεμβρίου 2015

The only thing we have to fear,is fear itself....(part 2)

Hello dear friends...This is my Guest Design in Scrappolis few days ago , but due to my demanding job i didn't have the time to post it... Thank you ladies for the great honor and the opportunity to join this talented and inspiring team!!Hope you like it and give some inspiration too...Love you girls!!


The theme of previous challenge was FEAR...
My Fear is about Clowns ( i don't undertsand why should we laught with them and kids should enjoy them at parties and Circus...sometimes they freak me and i believe they hide a sadness behind that funny painted faces).
And here is my take...



Check out the blog girls ....You'll love the DT too...
Kisses x x x x x x

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Τα σχόλιά σας με κάνουν ... καλύτερη !Ευχαριστώ για το χρόνο σας .

Your sweet commets, makes my day...Thank you for your time !